I've managed to combine event data from SIX different lines:
- James Crawford and Sally Smith Duggins (mine - names in blue)
- James Crawford and Martha Knight (Knight - names in green)
- James Crawford and Rebecca Anderson (Anderson - names in brown)
- Alexander Crawford and Mary McPheeters (McPheeters - names in red)
- William N. Crawford (WilliamN - names in purple)
- Nathaniel Sellers (Sellers - names in dark yellow)
- Garrard County, Kentucky -- shaded with lime green
- Preble County, Ohio -- shaded with yellow
- Warren County, Indiana -- shaded with bright blue
- Ford County, Kansas -- shaded with orange
- yDNA indicates probably relationship to William N. Crawford
- yDNA indicates my Crawford line may connect to the McPheeters line somehow
- a Sellers researcher believes I share DNA with SELLERS descendants (using gedmatch)
- Some Ancestry matches have SELLERS family in their trees
- Some Ancestry matches have Anderson / Vawter families in their trees
- So far DNA does not support relationship between two James Crawfords of Preble County, Ohio
- There's more overlap than I realized. Because of the DUGGINS/SELLERS marriage, I knew there was a connection with my James Crawford (step-son). However, I didn't remember the connections with the James/Martha line.
- I evidently got a lot of marriage info from the IGI or similar source and need to get better documentation.
- The James Crawford / Rebecca Anderson line needs further research because of the Garrard County, Kentucky connection along with potential DNA connections.
The spreadsheet is shared for viewing on Google Drive.