Shaky Leaf Progress

They're Gone
(At least on the surface)


Even though I already had many of these in my RootsMagic database, I elected to tackle these leaves. Some might ask why I am spending so much time on this versus locating new information. As I was doing this I found that I could
  • double-check my data (i.e. a Go Over)
  • convert my citations from the format I used in Master Genealogist to current standards
  • add images to the citations
Besides updating my data, I found that several of these 'shaky leaves' actually led to sources that I didn't realize existed. 

Unfortunately, I probably have quite a few more shaky leaves to tackle since I have descendants for at least a generation or two for each of my ancestors. Thus, there are a lot of people waiting for me to look at their screen and confirm or ignore each 'shaky leaf'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Not Indexed

Conflicting Information

Ancestry Hints: Public vs Private Tree